Vacation Pass Ticket

Vacation Pass Ticket
VACATION PASS

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Can I Find Work

The title for this post and blog is a question I'm asked repeatedly when I try to explain:  "You Can Make Money Online From Home or Any Place Where You Have Access To A Computer And Internet"

What really amazes me is this:
  • Most individuals I make that statement to are looking for "hiring" instead of (DIY) Do It Yourself.
  • Most individuals believe: "I Must Work For Somebody To Earn Money"
  • Most individuals ask or state the following, while inwardly hoping for RELIEF:

Listed below are the order in which these are most asked:
  1. "Job Websites" which are the best
  2. "Where Can I Find Jobs That Are Hiring"
  3. "Local Jobs" how do I find them before others do
  4. "Job Search" I do it every day, but I'm not finding work
  5. "Job Site" are there any legitimate "Job Sites" locally
  6. "Where Can I Find Work From Home Jobs"
  7. "Where Can I Find A Job Online"
  8. "How Can I Find A Job Online"
  9. "Where Can I Find An Online Job"
  10. "Where Can I Find Online Jobs"
And much, much more.


Those may have sounded boring.  Think of how it sounds to me everytime I hear one, if not all of those questions spoken to me.  So, after much thought I decided to do something that would be beneficial to everyone that asks questions like the ones you read in 1 thru 10.

I partnered with someone to develop a Web Site to help answer those questions, and we included a multi-level Membership Package Program.  Quick Note:  Memberships are available from - FREE to Life-Time.

"Brothers For A Cause"




PS:  NOW!!!  Yes, for those that keep asking for Debt Relief - Debt Elimination - Forgivable Loans - Work From Home (DIY) Business Opportunities - and more, feel free to evaluate Debt Free Me or Me Debt Free and leave feedback.  If you do not see what you're interested in let me know and I'll do my best to find and supply a link for you to use in aiding your quest for knowledge and/or information.

You are a valuable member or visitor to this Blogger Blog, and I want to thank you for coming by and reading my posts.  For questions, business opportunities, work from home jobs, forgivable loans for teachers and students online, health related information, do it yourself, debt relief, find jobs online, hiring, job websites, local jobs, how can I find work, and more, remember I am always trying to supply the best.


Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment